Some important points to keep in mind while buying the flat:
- Locality – Proximity to workplace, educational institutions, hospitals, shopping areas, entertainment centres, transportation, pollution levels.
- Quoted area of the flat i.e. Carpet, Built Up Area and super Built Up Area
- Car parking space
- Quality of construction
- Reputation of the builder or seller
- Sufficient water and electric supply, other utilities
- Cost components: price, stamp duty, registration charges, transfer fees, maintenance charges, any other payments
- Appreciation of the property for resale and rental.
- Any other distinguishing features or advantages of the property